This is information for beginners of Power Automate Desktop.
If you read in order, you will learn the basics of Power Automate Desktop and
Power Automate Desktop, and you will be able to create simple tools.
- 1. Features and Benefits of Utilization.
- 2. Download/Install
- 3. Easy flow create and execute
- 4. Save Flow and Save As (Copy).
- 5. Variables and Test
- 6. List
- 7. Data table
- 8. Conditional Branch.If and Switch.
- 9. Loop
- 10. Subflow
- 11. Recorder
- 12. Comment
- 13. Region
- 14. Error
- 15. What to do when you get into an infinite loop.
- 16. How to use line breaks in expressions.
- 17. Launch with administrative privileges.
- 18. Asked Dr. ChatGPT What is important for a successful implementation of Power Automate Desktop in an organization.
- 19. Uninstall
- 20. Simple example.