Request to create a dinner recipe.(ChatGPT)
If you are having trouble planning a dinner menu, it is also useful to ask ChatGPT to think about it.
BGM. Music by mubert.com
Prepare the following information. You may use as much information as possible.
- Type of dish: For example, meat dish, fish dish, vegetable dish, pasta, rice, soup, etc.
- Ingredients: List the necessary ingredients based on what you have on hand, what you can buy, and what your budget allows.
- Time: Consider the amount of time you have for preparation and cooking. This will help determine whether you need a quick and easy recipe or one that requires more time.
- Preferences or restrictions: Take into account food allergies, dietary restrictions (vegetarian, vegan, etc.), or your family's preferences or tastes when selecting a recipe.
- Level of difficulty: Consider the recipe's complexity based on your cooking experience and skills, ranging from simple recipes to more complex ones.
Enter the following as an example.
I would like you to come up with a recipe for dinner. The ingredients are onions. I would like a simple dish.
The following recipes were presented.
Sure, here's a simple and tasty recipe that uses onions as the main ingredient:
【Caramelized Onion Pasta】
- Spaghetti or any pasta of your choice... 8 oz (226g)
- Onions... 2 medium
- Butter... 2 tbsp (28g)
- Olive oil... 2 tbsp (30ml)
- Salt... 1 tsp (5g)
- Black pepper... 1/2 tsp (2g)
- Parmesan cheese (optional)... 1/4 cup (20g)
- Start by boiling a pot of salted water and cooking the pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup (240ml) of pasta water before draining.
- While the pasta cooks, slice the onions into thin half-moons.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until they are caramelized and golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Once the pasta is cooked, add it to the pan with the caramelized onions. Toss to combine, adding a splash of reserved pasta water if needed to loosen the pasta.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste, and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
This pasta dish is simple to make but full of flavor thanks to the caramelized onions. Enjoy it on its own or serve it with a side salad or garlic bread.
Each time you inquire, you will be presented with a different recipe, so you should try several times and choose from among them.